2012/10/01

[buzz KOREA] My Dream Country "Korea"




INTRODUCTION 

Anyone knows what is buzz KOREA? Okay, let me explain.. 

buzz KOREA” is a global campaign and integrated online community site that reveals Korea-related attractions and various Korea-related contents through social media. And to communicate with people in Asia to discover the beautiful and amazing Korea not only Asia but in the whole world. So yeah! I just want to pay my gratitude to buzz KOREA & Touch Korea Tour who gave us this opportunity.
“buzz KOREA” 대박~!!! ^^

안녕하세요! This is Kenneth Mendoza from the Philippines and recently I found out that I have an affinity towards Korea. It’s a big wonder that I like this country because when I was around 14 years old I watched Korean Dramas (K-Dramas). When I was already 15 years old, I started loving Korea so much, the Korean Foods, Korean Culture, Korean Fashion and of course Korean Pop Songs. And until now, I’m 18 years old already.. I still really loves Korea so much! Briefly, I want to visit Korea someday. I tried to talk with my parents about this and they told me that I am dreaming too much... That’s why I created a blog to join the 2012 buzz KOREA Awards. (Wish me luck ㅋ..)



"SOUTH KOREA CULTURE"
The contemporary culture of South Korea developed from the traditional culture of Korea, and on its own path away from North Korean culture since the division of Korea in 1948. The industrialization and urbanization of South Korea, especially Seoul, have brought many changes to the way Korean people live. Changing economics and lifestyles have led to a concentration of population in major cities (and depopulation of the rural countryside), with multi-generational households separating into nuclear family living arrangements.

Welcome to this South Korea Guide to a beautiful country that was named 'Chaohsien' meaning morning freshness in 1934 by an emperor of the Ming dynasty of China, the Celestial Empire of the East. The name reflected it's stunning scenery and picturesque tranquility of high mountains and clear lakes particularly at the beginning of the day, and so South Korea became known as “The Land Of The Morning Calm”.

Someday, I hope to visit Korea, meet new friends and experience for myself “The Land Of The Morning Calm”.

Let me take you on a short journey- a South Korea guide to sample some of these amazing sights and sounds for yourself and who knows, maybe you too will have the privelege of visiting this beautiful country.



Would You Like To Visit Korea?
(Me too! ㅋㅋㅋ ^^)

A South Korea Guide Book
With vital information about the country



This travel guide will get you experiencing the culture in an unforgettable journey. Packed with advice, recommendations and information to ensure that you don't miss anything, but rather get the most out of your holiday of a lifetime.


And you can also contact Korea Tourism Organization & buzz KOREA website and also their facebook page. ^^



· Korea Tourism Organization (facebook page)


· buzz KOREA (website & facebook page)



A Map Of South Korea
The official currency is the South Korean Won

Seoul is the capital city and the country's #1 attraction, famed for it's palaces, museums, shopping, night-life and historical places of interest.

 

So if I won at "2012 buzz KOREA Awards". I would like to visit at:


  • NAMDAEMUN and do some shopping until I drop.




  • HONGDAE for some Korean BBQ. ㅋㅋㅋ..





  • CHEONGGYECHEON stream and walk the whole stretch (look for the Wall of Wishes)




  • BANPO BRIDGE with its rainbow musical fountain (and find an easier route)




  • NAMSAN area and stay longer (the N Seoul Tower has a cool shop filled with travel items!)




  • Eat Tteokbokki in a pojongmacha.




  • Have some of those awesome and juicy strawberries in Korea!




  • Visit nature (like the whole of Jeju Island)




  • Visit at K-Pop Entertainments like:

*SM Entertainment



*JYP Entertainment



*Cube Entertainment



*YG Entertainment


I love K-Pop so much! ^__^





  • And visit other provinces and cities in Korea! ^^




I hope you had fun reading my blog! Thank you so much! 감사합니다! ^^

*Gangnam Style! ㅋㅋㅋ.. ^^


Thank you so much for this opportunity "buzz KOREA"! ^^



All I can say...




1 comment: